Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Are we right or wrong in our beliefs?

Upon the reading and contemplating of the commentary of II Thessalonians 2:3, it has come to my attention that no one denomination or religion will accept the notion that someone has to be wrong. It is absurdities that all are right in their beliefs and doctrine. Someone has to be wrong in their assessments of the Scripture and conclusion with pronounced doctrine. The Holy Bible says; "Let no man deceive you by any means...”


I fear all have been deceived with their own notions of pride and arrogance stemming from the facts presented by their perspective denominations. All have different interpretations and have come to conclusions that separate and divide the body of believers. The Church as a whole now suffers more from disbelief than belief in a common cause that instigated the Church in the beginning, Jesus Christ, the head of the Church. On the other hand, if we made an attempt to unite all religions and denominations someone will have to concede, recant, or more importantly, compromise their belief system. We will have to conclude upon this great compromise of beliefs that all are wrong to some extent or by some measurable degree. I cannot foresee anyone in the belief system of Islam admitting they might be wrong about their beliefs and even so, I cannot foresee anyone in the Protestant camp admitting they might be off base in their beliefs either.

I have come to the conclusion we are all wrong to some extent on the grounds of the fact that sin abounds in our personal lives. The proof is there in our faces by the daily presentation of our life before others. Let us face the truth of the matter. If our religion revolves and is generated and venerated by money, it cannot be right and in accordance to the Holy Bible. If our religion is dominated by worship of anyone person that has walked on the face of this earth besides Jesus Christ, we cannot be right in our beliefs either. By just my stand that Jesus Christ is the only person that is worthy to be worshipped will set me apart with many religions in this world. I cannot and will not compromise this stand for Christ Jesus just for the sake of a common cause and unity of all mankind. Many in this world will deem me an evil man because I am not willing to compromise my belief in the only Son of God, Jesus Christ. They will conclude I am wrong in my beliefs and cast me out of many places.

What if I conclude that Christian denominations are also wrong in their beliefs, will I be barred from their fellowship also? If they prescribe to the Old Testament Law of tithing I am already separated by the Law of Grace. I am not bound by the Old Testament Law because that was abolished By the Son of God at Calvary. Therefore, I am an outcast in my own Christian community. Where do others like me fit in society? In some way or to some extent, we all are outcasts because of our belief system. Someone has to be wrong, all cannot be right in their beliefs. Someone will have to concede and admit they are wrong but when will this take place? As I see it, many will go through their entire lives believing in a false hope and a false god. Including those in the Christian community of which I am a part of. The only way to set this thing right in our personal lives is to seek the truth. Many have died in their sins seeking the truth because they assumed the truth could be found anywhere in the world. From my point of view, I have found the truth to come from only one Divine source, the Holy Bible of the Christians. I consider the Holy Bible to be the living Word of Almighty God, Himself. These facts alone will separate me from many in my own community, state, and country. But I am willing to risk my life and my belief in Jesus Christ for my place in all eternity. Will any man, women, or children be willing to put at stake their beliefs in exchange for their eternal soul? Well, that is what it will come down too. Someone has to be wrong, we cannot all be right. My advice to you is to seek the truth for yourself. A good starting place is the Holy Bible. That very Bible tells the whole story of the Son of God. The Bible is our source for wisdom and knowledge of the only Saviour we will ever need in this life. I encourage you to come with me and join with me in believing in the truth of the Word of God. Believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and thou shalt be saved from the error and untruths of religion and denominational dogma. Almighty God commands those who follow Him to come out from among them and be separate. To follow the truth demands separation from error and untruth. Any other way leads to compromise of one’s belief, the very thing most hold dear to their heart. Jesus Christ said; “I am the way, the truth, and the light, and no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” The truth is, there is no other way but Jehovah’s way. I encourage you to seek of the Son of God and see for yourself if I am right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment